These Bose Frames audio sunglasses allow you to listen to music with open ear audio. It is a great sensation to be able to be aware of your surroundings and have a rich, immersive sound while others near you hear nothing. They also allow you to take calls and access your phone’s virtual assistant. These are cutting edge technology and you will be cooler than your friends when you sport these on your face, plus you will protect your eyes blocks because they block up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
You can also buy replacement lenses to change up your look: Rose Gold & Blue Gradient to Mirrored Silver, and more.
Battery Life: 3.5 hours streaming; 12 hours on standby. Charge Time: 2 hours
Multiple sizes and shapes are available.
Bose Frames Audio Sunglasses with Open Ear Headphones, Alto M/L , Black - with Bluetooth Connectivity
6 used from $159.49
- Sunglasses with built-in Bose speakers that produce rich, immersive sound for you, while others hear practically nothing
- Open-ear audio allows you to stay aware of your surroundings, while enjoying your music
- Bose Frames Alto feature a classic angular shape and commanding lenses. Lens width: 54 millimeter | Bridge width: 21 millimeter | Temple length: 136 millimeter
- Integrated microphone for clear calls and access to your phone's virtual assistant
- Personalized settings, access to future updates, and more available through the Bose Connect app. Bluetooth connectivity for easy pairing