Brave or Drunk is the ultimate drinking game for adults. If you like to drink or have the guts to play it sober, then bust it out at your next get together. It has 220 cards with hilarious dares, terrible humor, unpredictable pranks, and absurd tasks. It is similar to truth or dare but on another level of fun. Once you complete your dare, you can pull a card from the Take a Break pile which has cards you can use next time such as choosing a player that will drink or perform a task instead of you, going to the toilet,
Brave or Drunk Drinking Game for Adults is fun with 3-16 adults.
Drinking Game Brave or Drunk - Drinking Games for Adults Party - 220 Cards with Dares, Tasks and Tons of Fun - Drinking Games to Make Your Night One to Remember
- PARTY CARD GAME WITH 220 CARDS - This game is jam-jar packed with hilarious dares, terrible humor, unpredictable pranks and absurd tasks. For a party of 3 or a crowd of 16, you can use Brave of Drunk to turn your night into a riot
- THIS ISN'T YOUR GRANDFATHER'S PARTY GAME - No dud cards, no lame dares, and no opt-outs. This adult party game will turn your night out into a story for the ages. You’re in for a night of craziness, creativity, and downright absurd dares
- HOW TO WIN THIS THING? - Players draw a card from the deck and make their choice. Are you brave enough to do the dare, or will you take a drink instead? The more dares you complete, the more points you score. The brave soul with the most points wins the game and drinks for free
- WHEN CAN I TAKE A BREAK? - When you complete your dare, you get to pull a Time To Take A Break card that gives you such game bonuses like taking a break, choosing a player that will drink or perform a task instead of you, going to the toilet, etc.If somebody pulls Time To Get Drunk cards, all players drink
- MORE THAN JUST A PARTY GAME FOR ADULTS - Our Brave or Drunk cards are a fantastic gift for the party animals in your life. It’s also a fun way to make memories, new friends, and an absolute fool of yourself. Get yours today and make your next party one for the books