This DIY Electric Guitar Kit For LP Guitar allows you to make a custom guitar to fit your style. It has an okoume wood body, maple neck, and composite ebony fingerboard. It has 22 frets, inlay on fingerboard, 6 strings, and 3-way switches.
Once you put it together, you can sand it and paint it however you want to look like a high-end fancy electric guitar.
It is easy to put together, looks beautiful, and plays great. It is a great gift for music lovers and something they will take pride in for years to come.
TIP: they email the instructions to you so keep an eye out for them.
DIY Electric Guitar Kits For LP Guitar, Okoume Body, Maple Neck,Composite Ebony Fretboard
- DIY kits for electric guitar for LP guitar, okoume wood body, maple neck & composite ebony fingerboard
- curved top with mahogany veneer, 22 frets, inlay on fingerboard, 6 string , 3 way swiches
- butter-colored pick guard, two humbucks & all electric parts included
- it is easy to build your own LP electric guitar
- After purchase,the instruction(PDF) will be sent to you via Amazon message.(Please don't shield your Amazon message from seller,or we could not send you the instruction)