Echo Frames are cutting edge smart glasses with open-ear audio and Alexa. The open-ear speakers allow you to hear without annoying earbuds but those around you won’t hear it. You connect them to your Android or IOS smartphone and it allows you to speak with Alexa hands-free wherever you go.
Use them to make phone calls, add items to any list, listen to podcasts, turn on lights, and so much more. You will love them so much, you will never go back to using things manually.
When using them to make phone calls, the sound on the other end is even better than using your phone because of the placement of the microphone.
You can adjust the volume, or let Alexa measure the volume of sound around you, and then with will adjust accordingly.
It is easy to have your prescription lenses put into your Echo Frames by taking them to your eye doctor or any LensCrafters. And many insurance companies will reimburse you for the cost of the lenses.
All-new Echo Frames (2nd Gen) | Smart glasses with open-ear audio and Alexa | Classic Black
$189.99 in stock
- Just ask Alexa - Make calls, set reminders, add to your to-do lists, get the news, listen to podcasts, or control your smart home from anywhere.
- Open-ear audio - Echo Frames direct sound to your ears while minimizing what others can hear. Plus, they can adjust volume based on the noise level of your environment.
- VIP Filter - Customize which notifications to receive from the contacts and apps on your phone that matter to you.
- All-day wear - Echo Frames are lightweight, splash-resistant, and compatible with most prescription lenses.
- Battery life - Get over 2 hours of talk time, Alexa interactions, and media playback over a 14-hour day. Or, up to 4 hours of nonstop listening on a full charge.