Vosges Chocolate makes the best exotic truffles you can find. Normally, I consider chocolate a boring gift because you can just grab a box at the store so it doesn’t seem like much thought was put into it. However, these exotic truffles by Vosges Chocolate are out of this world. Each flavor is unique and something you have never experienced before.
They have flavors such as:
- Absinthe: Chinese star anise + fennel + absinthe + 62% cacao dark chocolate + cocoa powder
- Black Pearl®: ginger + wasabi + 72% cacao dark chocolate + Matcha green tea
- Budapest: sweet Hungarian paprika + 62% cacao dark chocolate
- Chef Pascal: kirsch + 62% cacao dark chocolate + dried Michigan cherry
- Gianduia: crunchy hazelnut praline + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate
- Naga®: coconut + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + sweet Indian curry
- Wink of the Rabbit®: soft caramel + 45% cacao milk chocolate + organic New Mexican pecan
- Woolloomooloo: Australian macadamia nuts + 45% cacao dark milk chocolate + coconut
- Olio d’oliva: first press Tuscan olive oil + 36% cacao butter white chocolate + green olives
They also have classic flavors, but the exotic truffle flavors are so much more fun.
They also have a Wellness collection that promotes wellness, prosperity, and health.
For the box pictured (and flavors listed), click HERE.