This Magnetism and Electricity Learning Kit teaches you circuit principles with 18 experiments and 50 necessary components, including voltage, lightbulb, ampere meter, motor, generator, magnets, and more. It has real wires (unlike other kits) so you can really get a feel for the circuits. Create fun projects like Fruit Battery, Electric Bell Making, and Hand Crank Generator.
This STEM kit was originally made for high school-aged kids, but it is fun for ages 8+
Teenii STEM Physics Science Lab Basic Circuit Learning Starter Kit Electricity and Magnetism Experiment for Kids Junior Senior High School Students Electromagnetism Elementary Electronics LERBOR
- Learn the basic circuit principles and investigate the electricity and magnetism by doing experiments with 50 Items including 40-pages full-color manual
- A great electronics STEM kit for high school students (Grade 10,11,12) to enhance what is learned from physics class
- Easy enough for junior students (Grade 7,8,9) and kids to explore in advance and get interested in physics science
- The clearly illustrated manual encourages critical thinking by asking you questions before and after doing the experiments
- 18 chapters with fun projects: Fruit Battery, Electric Bell Making and Hand Crank Generator