The Makeblock mBot Robot Kit teaches kids to code. Kids easily assemble it in less than 20 minutes and then can use the instructions to code it or use their creativity to have it do something unique. It can avoid obstacles, follow a line, and so much more. It uses coding with games, so new coders have fun learning in the process.
This is a great way to get your kids into coding young, so they can support you with a great job later. This is parenting at its best!
The manufacture recommends it for ages 8+ but younger kids will love it too with assistance.
The Makeblock mBot Robot Kit is so fun that even the adults will want a turn!
Makeblock mBot Robot Kit, DIY Mechanical Building Blocks, Entry-level Programming Helps Improve Children' s Logical Thinking and Creativity Skills, STEM Education. (Blue, Bluetooth Version, Family)
$69.99 in stock
- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Don’t judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android).
- It’s up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000+ users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included. Lithium battery can be bought via searching B07KPVH8H3 on amazon.