The Makeblock mBot Robot Kit teaches kids to code. Kids easily assemble it in less than 20 minutes and then can use the instructions to code it or use their creativity to have it do something unique. It can avoid obstacles, follow a line, and so much more. It uses coding with games, so new coders have fun learning in the process.
This is a great way to get your kids into coding young, so they can support you with a great job later. This is parenting at its best!
The manufacture recommends it for ages 8+ but younger kids will love it too with assistance.
The Makeblock mBot Robot Kit is so fun that even the adults will want a turn!
Makeblock mBot Robot Kit, DIY Mechanical Building Blocks, Entry-level Programming Helps Improve Children' s Logical Thinking and Creativity Skills, STEM Education. (Blue, Bluetooth Version, Family)
2 used from $59.83
- [Robot Kit for Entry-level Education] mBot is an entry-level STEM educational robot kit designed for kids to learn electronics, programming, and robotics. It can improve kid's DIY, logical thinking, and creativity. mBot would be a great choice and a perfect gift for kids to start their first step on the STEM journey.
- [Learning while Playing] While experiencing the fun of building creation, kids learn about various robotic machinery and electronic parts to stimulate their interest in learning. With more than 60 fun programming games in our software, kids can learn to program step by step through the game. The drag-and-drop programming software provides an intuitive way for kids to code, make coding as easy as block building.
- [Strong Compatibility] mBot can be connected to more than 100 kinds of electronic modules, compatible with more than 500 parts on the Makeblock platform, but also with Arduino motherboards, Raspberry Pi, etc. Makeblock platform works on Windows, Mac, and Google Chrome. Also, it supports Android and iOS.
- [Ideal Gift For Kids To Enjoy Together] A delicate package makes it a perfect gift for your kids and friends. Great gift for Birthday, Children's Day, Christmas, Chanukah, Easter, STEM Summer Camp Activities, Back-to-School, Coding Club.
- [High Quality and Abundant Accessories] mBot is made of 6061 high-strength aluminum alloys and has an anodized metal surface that is safe and durable. Product lists: 65 assemble parts including ATmega328, Light Sensor, Button, IR Receiver, Ultrasonic Sensor, Line Follower Sensor, Buzzer, RGB LED × 2, IR Transmitter, Motor × 2.