This DIY Root Beer Making Kit is fun for everyone from kids to adults. I am a huge fan of DIY kits and have tried almost all of them and this one is one of the easiest. The kit allows you to brew 2 gallons of smooth, old-fashioned root beer that tastes delicious.
DIY Kits are fun for the whole family and they are a great way to teach kids about chemistry in an interactive way. It helps families bond together while learning and having a great time. Plus, whenever you make something yourself, it always tastes better!
When making carbonated DIY beverages, there is always a buildup of pressure so this kit comes with pressure caps to release it so it won’t explode. This is a great addition to the kit! Nobody wants to scrub root beer off of their ceiling.
Just add sugar to the ingredients in this kit and you will have the smoothest old-fashioned root beer you have ever had in about 3 days. Mr. Root Beer (the brand) is the expert in root beer and has mastered the technique for this kit.
Store-bought sodas have forced carbonation in them so they are a bit fizzier, but because of this, this kit has a smoother, creamier taste. It still has carbonation, but the taste is like the old-fashioned root beer.
After you finish your 2 gallons, you are going to want more because it tastes so good. Click HERE for refills.
TIP: add some ice cream to make a root beer float!
This is caffeine-free and gluten-free.
Mr. Root Beer Home Brewing Root Beer Kit
$19.99 in stock
- Root-beer-making kit offers a fun way to brew 2 gallons of creamy old-fashioned root beer at home
- Includes 1 bottle of root-beer extract, 2 packets of flavor crystals, and 1 packet of root-beer yeast
- Also provides 1 packet of no-rinse cleanser, 4 1-liter bottles with caps and labels, and 1 funnel
- Instruction sheet and fun guide offer easy tutorials; additional root-beer refill packs sold separately
- Measures approximately 7 by 12 by 7 inches