Your body will hate you and thank you at the same time with this TRX All-In-One Suspension Training: Bodyweight Resistance System. It is an intense workout you can do at home or in your office. You can anchor it to doors, beams, rafters, poles, posts, trees, and more. After anchoring it, you can use it for planks, squats, lunges, pullups, pushups, and so much more. It was developed by a former U.S. Navy SEAL, so you know it is good.
The first time I did it, I thought I was going to die. I put my feet in the straps and my hands on the ground in a plank position and I could only hold it for a second. And really, it wasn’t even a whole second. I felt stomach muscles that I didn’t even know existed. I tried it again and counted to three super fast. I felt accomplished. But I pushed myself even more and held it for a rushed five seconds. Holy moly! My abs were burning! The next day, they already felt tighter and I felt stronger. I highly recommend this TRX Suspension Training System!
TRX ALL-IN-ONE Suspension Training: Bodyweight Resistance System | Full Body Workouts for Home, Travel, and Outdoors | Build Muscle, Burn Fat, Improve Cardio | Free Workouts Included
- ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE: Includes TRX Suspension Training Strap, TRX Suspension Anchor, TRX Door Anchor, best-in-Class 35 page full-color TRX Workout Guide.
- ONE SOLUTION…MANY BENEFITS: Builds muscle, Burns Fat, Increases Endurance & Improves Flexibility
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP: Simple and easy setup allows the TRX Suspension Trainer to be set up in 60 seconds. Anchor off any door, tree branch, rafter, beam or secured elevation point
- ON THE ROAD, OR ON THE GO: Get professional results anywhere, any time. The TRX Training Suspension Trainer Basic Kit with Anchor is portable and convenient for travel
- TRX TRAINING CLUB - FITNESS APP: Get unlimited access toTRX’s virtual fitness studio, with premiere training experiences that include live classes led by world-class trainers 7 days a week + hundreds of self-guided on-demand workouts. The app allows you to filter by workout type (strength, cardio, yoga, and recovery), body part focus, duration, fitness level, and trainer.