These underwater headphones for swimming by Tayogo use bone conduction speakers so you can hear the music and your surroundings and they won’t irritate your ears. It has a built-in 8GM memory and can store up to 2,000 songs and supports a variety of audio formats. They are made of soft silicone so they stay in place even if you swim like Michael Phelps.
They can go underwater up to 5meters, so you can even use them when scuba diving.
It is easy to change the song or the volume by the simple click of a button.
These underwater headphones for swimming are also great for running, snorkeling, working out, scuba diving, hiking, and so much more. Or just put them on so you can ignore the kids while sitting in the jacuzzi.
These make a great gift for any active person.
AfterShokz Xtrainerz Bone Conduction MP3 Swimming Headphones, Black Diamond
1 used from $198.00
- Open-Ear Design - Patented bone conduction technology delivers audio through the cheekbone, keeping you comfortable and aware of your surroundings in or out of the water.
- Internal Music Storage - Load your favorite audio and dive into your workout with 4GB of built-in MP3 storage, holding up to 1,200 songs. Not compatible with Bluetooth or audio streaming services.
- 8-Hour Battery Life - Enjoy 8 continuous hours of premium audio while you’re cross-training.
- IP68 Waterproof Rating - Fully waterproof, Xtrainerz headphones perform in and out of the water. Submersible in depths up to 2 meters for 2 hours.
- Comfortable + Secure - An open-ear design enables bud-free listening and keeps the headphones in place for every stroke.