These webbed swimming gloves by DarkFin are great for power swimming, scuba diving, spearfishing, water aerobics, snorkeling, surfing in cold water, and so much more. They add a thin layer to keep you warm in cold water so you can stay in longer, but it is so thin that you can still pick up small objects, push buttons on cameras, or operate scuba gear. The web design increases surface area by 70 percent so you can glide through the water at a much greater speed.
They can also be used to improve physical therapy while swimming.
Or, you can use these webbed swimming gloves like I do and wear them when you want to be able to carry around more snacks without them slipping out between your fingers. I like to use them in the movie theater while I am eating popcorn so I can really shove a lot in my mouth.
Darkfin Webbed Power Swimming Gloves (1 Pair) for Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving, Ultra Thin Hand Fins for Men and Women, Swim Gear for Water Aerobics and Water Resistance Training, Black, Women Small
- HANDLE OBJECTS EASILY: Ultra-thin 0.9 mm or 1/28 inch Second Skin scuba diving gloves give finger dexterity to pick up small objects, to press small buttons on a camera underwater or to adjust your diving gear along with increasing the surface area of your hands by 70%. These diving gloves are made with 3-D web profile, which compared to your bare hand offers much more propulsion, power, and speed in the water
- EXCLUSIVE REAR WEB DESIGN: Our rear webbing design is exclusive to DarkFin. Unlike many webbed gloves, our webbing is secured to the top (rear) of the glove above the fingers rather than in between for strength and maximized dexterity. This makes the Darkfin Power glove visibly and mechanically superior to gloves that use either injection molding or adhesive to connect the webbing between the fingers only
- TEAR RESISTANT: DarkFin Webbed Swimming Gloves are designed using a Multi-Layered process with no glue or stitches, no seams, and no straps making them abrasion and tear resistant. Like other products made by DarkFin, the entire glove, including the webbing, is made from 100% true natural latex
- NANO CELLULAR BONDING or NCB - is how we attach the webbing to the glove. It allows for a seamless, non-adhesive bonding at the cellular level, resulting in no structural weak points like a conventional stitched or glued on web
- GET THE SWIM GLOVES ON/OFF WITH EASE: We recommend spraying a small amount of silicone lubricant spray on your hands and spread with a rubbing motion. Or get into the water, fill the water gloves with water and put your hands in, then take the diving gloves above the water and squeegee down. To remove, just blow into the edge by your wrist and inflate them like a balloon. They pop right off. Use the size chart to select from our 11 sizes to find the right fit for you