These webbed swimming gloves by DarkFin are great for power swimming, scuba diving, spearfishing, water aerobics, snorkeling, surfing in cold water, and so much more. They add a thin layer to keep you warm in cold water so you can stay in longer, but it is so thin that you can still pick up small objects, push buttons on cameras, or operate scuba gear. The web design increases surface area by 70 percent so you can glide through the water at a much greater speed.
They can also be used to improve physical therapy while swimming.
Or, you can use these webbed swimming gloves like I do and wear them when you want to be able to carry around more snacks without them slipping out between your fingers. I like to use them in the movie theater while I am eating popcorn so I can really shove a lot in my mouth.
Darkfin Webbed Power Swimming Gloves (1 Pair) for Surfing, Snorkeling, Diving, Ultra Thin Hand Fins for Men and Women, Swim Gear for Water Aerobics and Water Resistance Training, Black, Women Small
- IMAGINE IMPROVING YOUR PADDLE SPEED - dive gloves are made with 3-D web profile, which compared to your bare hand for propulsion, increases surface area by 70 percent. Much more power and speed in the water
- HANDLE OBJECTS EASILY - ultra-thin, 0.9 mm or 1/28 inch Second Skin scuba diving gloves give finger dexterity to pick small objects, to press small buttons on a camera underwater or to adjust diving gear
- STAY LONGER IN THE WATER WITH WETSUIT GLOVES - this extra layer on your hands helps to keep them warmer, so you can enjoy catching waves or diving for longer
- GET THE SWIM GLOVES ON/OFF WITH EASE - we recommend spraying a small amount of silicone lubricant spray on your hands and spread with a rubbing motion. Or get into the water, fill the water gloves with water and put your hands in, then take the diving gloves above the water and squeegee down. To remove, just blow into the edge by your wrist and inflate them like a balloon. They pop right off
- MADE IN USA. GET THE RIGHT SIZE - the aqua gloves should fit tight and at the same time comfortable like a wetsuit. Look into the size chart to find the best size for your hands.