The Whirly Board Spinning Balance Board and Agility Trainer is great for keeping fit, training for sports, or working at your desk. It trains you for any kind of board sport such as surfing, skateboarding, and snowboarding. It is great for toning your core and training you for balance, agility, and rehabilitation for all ages. Use it to balance on, spin on it, or incorporate it into your other exercises like planks and push-ups.
You can also use it at your standing desk to keep fit while working hours at the office. It tones your entire body and gets your blood moving so you don’t end up hunched over your desk. You will notice decreased back pain as you retrain your core and glutes to hold you up straight.
This balance board is amazing for couch potatoes like me and professional athletes. Regardless of your level, you will feel your muscles strengthening. Your core, thighs, glutes, legs, and everything in between will burn and feel so good.
They have a 20-minute workout video for beginners to advanced to help get you started and there are over 52 exercises you can incorporate into your workout.
The Whirly Board is made by a mom and pop company so you are supporting a local business.
Whirly Board Spinning Balance Board and Agility Trainer
3 used from $106.42
- Wooden Wobble Board: Exercise, build fundamental skills, and improve your agility and balance from home, at the gym, or at the office using this fun and innovative balancing board
- Quality Construction: Our balance boards are constructed from high-quality 8-ply Canadian maple skateboard decks topped with grip tape and feature triple half-sphere technology
- Full Rotation: Our balance boards for adults and kids help you learn the basic mechanics of spinning for all board sports and practice full revolutions on 3 balance points
- Fun For All Skill Levels: Half-ball balance trainer is fun to use yet challenging to master - add difficulty to workouts, practice board sport skills, rehabilitate injuries, or stay active while standing
- Exercise Anywhere: Our compact rocker board can be carried anywhere for quick workout at home, the gym, or even while at work when used as a standing desk balance board