The Fire Condom Glove is a 932 Degrees Heat Resistant Glove that allows you to grab the grill or oven without the worry of getting burned. You no longer have to worry about using tongs or search for a hot pad. You literally won’t feel the heat at all.
And the naughty tongue-in-cheek box is hilarious so it is a great gag gift or a gift for anyone who likes to grill, cook, or anything with heat up to 932 degrees. Oven mitts are big and bulky, but the Fire Condom Glove is sleek and it fits, well, like a condom. So if your significant other is gabbing away and you are tuning out life, you still won’t accidentally burn yourself. Just don’t forget protection, and be sure to wear these anytime you are near the heat.
We’ve all had burns from cooking or grilling and they hurt. In fact, I have one on my hand as I type this because I didn’t use this amazing thing. Protect your hands now because you never know when you will be recruited at the mall to be a hand model.
Warning: the box is hilarious but is covered with naughty double entendres.
Fire Condom - 932 Degrees Heat Resistant Glove - Includes Hilarious Box, Glove, and Included Instructions
- Fire *word we can't say* will improve performance for the self-declared pit boss or even the 'dumpster fire' at the grill. It will bring excitement back to the kitchen and warm up those frosty nights around the campfire. While we may not be able to guarantee it will improve every aspect of your life...no wait, we think it will!
- The Fire *word* is a workhorse. This isn't one of those things you use for like 30 seconds and then just toss. No, this unit will be ready to go time after time - providing immediate confidence and protection whenever you slip it on. While it will not protect against unplanned pregnancy or STDs (since it's a glove......what were you thinking?) that isn't to say there isn't a place for it in the bedroom. What do you think they did in movies where there are like 4,000 candles lit in the bedroom?
- You may say to yourself, can this thing really handle the heat? Let's just say that you are not likely to encounter a situation where the Fire *word's* 932 degree rating is really tested. It is a proven fact that a significant other - even when their face is red and they’re yelling - will not reach a temperature above 466 degrees. So there again, you have twice the coverage you need!
- You may think, will a glove with all that sleek styling, 932 degree protection and a ribbed thumb really be comfortable and flexible enough for me to enjoy using? Is it really EN407 certified with Aramid Fiber construction (the same stuff in those sexy firemen outfits)? Will this glove help those who feel inadequate in some very personal ways? The answer to each is an emphatic, Yes!
- This product will only extend the time to handle hot objects. It is not permanent protection against fire or heat. Seek medical assistance for those wearing the glove for more than 4 hours, or if they begin to ..... oh wait, that’s for something else....nevermind.