The Halo Band by Amazon is the ultimate fitness and health tracker. It tracks sleep, exercise, body fat/composition, voice tone, and so much more. If the Fitbit was a go-kart, the Halo Band would be a Rolls Royce. You view the data on your phone so it doesn’t have a screen and it is compact.
My husband has this and he is obsessed with it. We discovered the reason he is so tired during the day is that he was only getting a couple of hours of sleep at night.
Here are a few of the Halo Band highlights:
Sleep Tracking: It tracks how long it takes for you to go to sleep, how long you are awake, in REM, deep sleep, or light sleep. It measures the quality and quantity of your sleep and you can see exactly when you woke up so you know who to blame. You receive a sleep score so it becomes fun to try to beat your own previous scores.
Activity: Track your activity and sedentary time. Most fitness trackers only track your steps, but the Halo Band tracks the intensity and duration of your activity.
Body Composition: Throw your scale away because the Halo Band tracks your body composition and fat which is much more efficient than how much you weigh or your BMI. It scans your body and gives you a 3D model and tracks it as you gain or lose weight, fat, and muscle. It is twice as accurate as a smart scale.
Vocal Tone Analysis: Ever wonder why your spouse accused you of being a jerk? The Halo Band can track your tone so you know what you sound like to others. Maybe you thought you sounded assertive in a meeting with your boss, but you really sounded confused. This helps you understand how you come across so you can work on your communication.
Programs: In order to help you improve your health, the Halo Band has recommended at-home workouts, guided meditations, tips for sleeping better or reducing stress, and so much more.
It is available in multiple colors and sizes.
Introducing Amazon Halo – Measure activity, sleep, body composition, and tone of voice - Black + Onyx - Medium
- Halo Band includes access to basic features like steps, heart rate, sleep time, and sleep tracking. Halo Band is swimproof; water resistant to 50M.
- Membership includes access to full suite of tools, features, workouts, and programs. Free for 6 months. Auto-renews at $3.99/month + tax. To manage your membership, visit Your Account › Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Get moving — Intensity-based activity tracking, plus an ever-growing library of workouts from experts like Lifesum and SWEAT. Tools to measure, understand and improve your movement health!
- Refuel and recharge — Measure the quantity and quality of your sleep, plus discover daily meditations from experts like Headspace and 450+ recipes from partners like Whole Foods to help you feel your best.
- Dive deeper — Body Composition measures body fat percentage, a better indicator of health than weight or BMI alone. Tone of voice analysis helps you see how you sound to others to help strengthen your communication.