Hot sauce makes food taste better so cover up your bad cooking with the Hot Sauce Tasting Gift Set! I’ve been adding copious amounts of hot sauce to everything I eat ever since I can remember. I think I have about 40-50 bottles and I can never get enough. If you know someone who has an addiction to hot sauces like me, then they will be thrilled with receiving it. This fancy box of various hot sauces comes in a cool wooden crate so it makes a great impression.
Hot sauce flavors of this box:
- Lucky’s Jalapeno: garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt, and a strong jalapeno kick. Simple, and awesome.
- Clancy’s Fancy: born in Michigan and inspired by flavors from around the world, Clancy’s unique flavor and texture give it true staying power.
- Waterfront Ale House: the house hot sauce from the legendary New York Saloon.
- Formosa Habanero: this recipe dates back over 30 years to a Mexican grandmother, and it’s so good, you’ll start putting this on everything.
- Hank’s Camouflage: the most balanced and versatile sauce we’ve tasted. Literally goes on anything.
- 33 Drops of Hot Sauce Tasting Notebook: track brands, heat levels, and tasting notes.