Everyone knows Duct tape fixes everything so why not put the kids to work making repairs and creating new items?! Tape It & Make It: 101 Duct Tape Activities teaches you how to create many projects out of Duct tape. It has over 500 color illustrations to make it easy to understand… Similar books lack that feature so I scoured all of them and feel this is the best one for kids and teens.
Items you can make with duct tape by using Tape It & Make It:
- Duct Tape Accessories– wallets, sandals, watch strap, and more
- Duct Tape Clothing–apron, necktie, mini skirt, tool belt, and more
- Duct Tape Flowers–roses, iris, water lilies, and more
- Duct Tape Animals–turtle, duck, lion’s head, puppy, and more
- Megativities– skyscraper, Rubik’s Cube, and more
Duct tape crafts are fun for all ages (kids to adults) but kids who aren’t able to use scissors yet will need more assistance.
Tape It & Make It: 101 Duct Tape Activities (Tape It and...Duct Tape Series)
137 used from $1.18
|Number Of Pages||128|