Everyone loves to give unique gifts to kids and teens, but that means they probably have everything. We searched the internet for you to find unique, weird, and awesome gifts to make your gift stand out.
This Book Making Kit for Kids comes with everything your child needs to create and illustrate their own custom 20-page professionally printed book. Let their creative juices flow and spark their desire to be a writer. Who knows, maybe they will decide to be a famous writer and support you off their millions when they are older.
- Slime Making Kit
- This kit has everything to make lots of different slimes with 50 different items, including glitter! This will keep the kiddos busy for hours on end, so you can relax with a good book.
- Echo Dot for Kids
- This smart speaker allows kids and teens to ask Alexa to play their favorite song, tell them a story, tell them why the sky is blue, and more. Have them ask Alexa the hundreds of questions an hour instead of you. It has built-in parental control, so you don’t have to worry about them going into the dark web of naughtiness like you do.
- DIY Puzzle Purse
- She will use her brain, hands, and imagination to create the perfect, customized purse. She will love being a fashionista! Kids under 10 years may need a parent to help, so it makes for a great bonding activity.
- Personalized Lion King Book – Starring Your Child
- Your kid can be the star in this personalized Lion King Book. You customize it with their name and info and your child will be the hero when he or she saves the day with the Lion King characters. Many other stories are also available for personalization.
- Watch Ya Mouth
- Watch Ya’ Mouth is a hilarious game where you put a dental apparatus in your mouth and say the phrase on the card. Everyone has to guess what you are saying. It is much harder than it looks! I take this game to every family gathering, get together, or even to work parties because it is one of my all-time favorites games. You will laugh so hard that you will cry.
- Portable Movie Theater
- Throw this portable device in your backpack and take it wherever you go. Then you bust it out and aim it at any white wall or ceiling to watch movies on the go. No need to lift your head to look at the tv. Just stare at the ceiling and relax with friends! It’s like a movie theater for lazy people. Includes Educational Disney Content and Streams Amazon Prime Videos, Netflix, and Youtube.
- LED Glow Basketball
- Playing basketball has never been so fun. This regulation-sized basketball lights up and adds flair to your game and even allows you to play at night.
- Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro Electric Scooter
- We’ve all heard of the Razors that kids have been riding for the last few years. Well, this is the newest in the line. This Mini Razor Scooter can ride up to 15 miles per hour for 10 miles on a single charge. Your kids will feel fashionable and cute on this vintage Scooter. It comes in several color options, so you can find one to fit their style.
- Cooking Box for Kids
- This subscription box inspires your little one to be a chef, so hopefully, they will do all of the cooking someday and you can relax. This is a great way to bond with your little one! You can buy a subscription or just one box. Each box contains A kitchen tool, gadget, or non-perishable ingredient sourced from top culinary brands, a step-by-step cooking lesson designed to teach kids useful techniques, Collectible recipe cards, and Hands-on activities designed to make cooking techniques and food science fun.
- Hand Operated Drone for Kids
- Just throw this magical thing in the air and then control it with your hand. Kids will be amazed and will impress their friends with their telepathic skills.
- Mosaic Stones
- Your kids will dazzle the family by making their own custom mosaic stepping stone. Each kit comes with everything they need to create their masterpiece. Make as a family so you can keep their art forever in your yard. We made several of these for my parents’ garden and it was so much fun. It was a great way to bond with family and give a gift to my parents that will last forever.
- Ninebot Drift Hover Shoes
- This is the latest fun technology in riding toys. Balance each foot on a hover shoe and ride away. Similar to balancing on a snowboard, so there is a learning curve, but kids seem to catch on faster than parents. You can even ride for up to 45 minutes on one charge.
- LED Light-Up Shoe Laces
- Use these for any nighttime event or use them when you go to a theme park, so you don’t lose your family and friends. Or, borrow them from the kids and wear them to a rave! (Comes with 6 pairs!)
- Inflatable Mega Movie Screen
- This portable 15′ movie screen is great for backyard movie nights, weddings, camping, picnics, and parties. It will be the coolest party in town and will keep your kids busy for hours!
- Hoverboard and Go-Kart Combo
- You get a Hoverboard AND a Go-Kart that attaches to it in this combo pack. When your kids get tired of standing on their hoverboard, they attach the Go-Kart and have a seat. It can travel 7 miles before it runs out of juice and can carry up to 265 pounds!
- SLYDE Wedge Body Surfing Hand Board
- This board attaches to your hand to take body surfing to the extreme! It was featured on Shark Tank and funded by two sharks, so you know it must be fun!
- PIX Digital LED Backpack
- Stand out from the crowd with this customizable LED backpack. Display customizable Picart, quotes, and animation in many colors of light. It comes in multiple colors.
- LED Hoverboard
- This LED Hoverboard takes the Hoverboard experience to the next level. Bringing disco back, it displays fun colors that change according to the music. Everyone will want to follow you to the party.
If these don’t spark your interest, check out more awesome and unique gifts on our Gifts for Kids and Teens page.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook for daily updates on unique gifts for those who have everything!